WG6 – Recent articles (December 2013)
· Argüeso, D., Evans, J., Fita, L., 2013. Precipitation bias correction of very high resolution regional climate models. Hydrology & Earth System Sciences Discussions, 10(6).
· Beck, H.E. et al., 2013. Global patterns in base flow index and recession based on streamflow observations from 3394 catchments. Water Resources Research.
· Clarke, H., Evans, J.P., Pitman, A.J., 2013. Fire weather simulation skill by the Weather Research and Forecasting (WRF) model over south-east Australia from 1985 to 2009. International Journal of Wildland Fire, 22(6): 739-756.
· Doble, R., Crosbie, R., Peeters, L., Joehnk, K., Ticehurst, C., 2013. Modelling overbank flood recharge at a continental scale. Hydrology & Earth System Sciences Discussions, 10(10).
· Ebert, E. et al., 2013. Progress and challenges in forecast verification. Meteorological Applications.
· Hirsch, A.L. et al., 2013. Impact of Land Surface Initialisation Approach on Sub-seasonal Forecast Skill: A Regional Analysis in the Southern Hemisphere. Journal of Hydrometeorology.
· Luo, Q., Wen, L., McGregor, J.L., Timbal, B., 2013. A comparison of downscaling techniques in the projection of local climate change and wheat yields. Climatic Change: 1-13.
· Mehrotra, R., Evans, J., Sharma, A., Sivakumar, B., 2013. Evaluation of downscaled daily rainfall hindcasts over Sydney, Australia using statistical and dynamical downscaling approaches.