Associate Professor (Environmental Engineering) – Monash University
Associate Professor (Environmental Engineering)
|Faculty / Portfolio:||Faculty of Engineering
Department of Civil Engineering
|Remuneration:||$131,219 – $144,557 pa Level D
(plus 17% employer superannuation)
- Work in the Environmental Engineering program
- Do you have an engineering research passion?
- Where you are out of the ordinary
If you’re after a rewarding career, Monash University can help make it happen. With leading academics and world-class resources, combined with a ranking in the top 100 universities worldwide, we offer all you need to build a brighter future.
We are seeking an Associate Professor to join our Engineering faculty. The successful candidate is expected to have a research focus in the area of water, energy or land management related environmental issues, with broader experience in the environmental engineering sector such as resources engineering. An important element of this role is leading our Environmental Engineering program.
You will be a dynamic and flexible individual with a strong teamwork ethic and presence with sound communication skills, enabling you to collaborate with students through to senior stakeholders and industry partners. Your demonstrated leadership skills and commitment to education excellence together with an industry-relevant research passion will ensure your success in this visionary role.
To be considered you will have:
- a research doctorate in an environmental engineering related discipline
- experience leading industry/government engagement and/or relevant research
- a sustained and outstanding high impact journals publication record in the environmental engineering discipline
- a proven record attracting and successfully supervising post-graduate students
- an established research profile with significant success in securing private and public research funding
- outstanding academic leadership through an exemplary teaching record.
You will work with the highest calibre of staff and students in a collaborative and stimulating environment with state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure, be recognised and rewarded for your expertise, and have the opportunity to make significant contributions to this esteemed faculty.
The full ad and application details can be accessed on the Monash University website